The NCCP Coaching in Secondary Schools develops competencies to increase your effectiveness as a coach of school sport and to help you have a meaningful impact on student athletes.
After completing the NCCP Coaching in Secondary Schools module, you will be able to:
- apply and integrate the Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) model into school sport programming;
- apply an ethical decision-making process to school sport scenarios;
- apply a school sport philosophy and the NCCP Code of Ethics to your school sport program;
- integrate safety standards into school sport coaching;
- manage school sport policies and procedures; and
- apply the roles and responsibilities of a school sport coach.
How to Register
The NCCP Coaching in Secondary Schools module is delivered by the School Sport Organizations in the following provinces: