NCCP Empower+ is an intense and thought-provoking workshop that will teach you how to enhance the well-being of your athletes and be a positive role model in the world of sport.
After completing the NCCP Empower+ module, you will be able to:
• critically reflect on your own experiences in sport;
• recognize the potential for, and presence of maltreatment in sport;
• determine when and how to intervene when you observe or suspect maltreatment;
• apply the six-step NCCP Decision-making Model to make ethical decisions related to maltreatment in sport; and
• identify the conditions related to creating positive and healthy sport experiences that enhance the well-being of athletes in your care.
How to Register
This NCCP module is delivered through your Provincial/Territorial Coaching Representatives. Choose your region from the menu on the right of this page to check availability.