National Coaches Week is a time to celebrate the positive impact coaches have on athletes and communities across Canada. This annual campaign is an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play, and to take time to say #ThanksCoach.
Each year, thousands of people across Canada take part in National Coaches Week to say #ThanksCoach for their time, effort and generosity.
How you can take part:
- Explore the Participation Guide: The National Coaches Week Participation Guide contains everything you need to make National Coaches Week a success for your coach, team, and organization.
- Enjoy FREE or discounted NCCP education: During National Coaches Week, coaches can diversify their coaching knowledge with free or discounted NCCP education. Connect with your local P/TCR, or National Sport Organization to learn more about their National Coaches Week events, or log into the Locker to access specific eLearning modules for free from September 17 - 25, 2022.
- Say #ThanksCoach on social media: Follow National Coaches Week on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using #CoachesWeek and #ThanksCoach. You can also use the National Coaches Week Facebook profile frame throughout the week to show your support.
- Join a community event: Organize a community event to say #ThanksCoach, or join one taking place in your province or territory.
In addition to using the #ThanksCoach hashtag online during National Coaches Week, we encourage all athletes, participants, parents and friends to say 'Thanks, Coach!’ in real life too – all year round!
CONTEST: Enter to win a pair of $100 Petro-Canada Gift Cards for you and your coach!
We've teamed up with Petro-Canada to recognize and celebrate coaches from coast to coast to coast. Join us to say #ThanksCoach for a chance to win one of twenty pairs of $100 Petro-Canada gift cards for you and your coach!
It's easy to participate - just follow these three steps!
- Share an Instagram post between September 17 at 12:01am ET and September 25 at 11:59pm ET
- Include #ThanksCoach or #MerciCoach in your post
- Include #PetroCanada in your post
Don't have Instagram? Eligible Entrants may also submit an entry for the contest by mail or by email. Visit the contest page for entry details and rules and regulations. (No purchase necessary. Open to residents of Canada who are age of majority or older in their province/territory of residence. Official rules available at http://coach.ca/NCWPetro-Canada.)