National Coaches Week is a time to celebrate the positive impact coaches have on athletes and their communities across Canada. The annual campaign is an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play by taking the time to say #ThanksCoach.
Each year, thousands of people across Canada take part in National Coaches Week to say #ThanksCoach for their time, effort and generosity
5 Ways You Can Take Part
- Download the Participation Guide: The National Coaches Week Participation Guide contains everything you need to make National Coaches Week a success for your coach, team, and organization. Get the Guide.
- Enjoy FREE or discounted NCCP education: During National Coaches Week, coaches can diversify their coaching knowledge with free or discounted NCCP education. Connect with your local P/TCR, or National Sport Organization to learn more about their National Coaches Week events, or log into the Locker to access specific eLearning modules for free from September 19-27, 2020.
- Say #ThanksCoach on social media: Follow National Coaches Week on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using #CoachesWeek and #ThanksCoach. You can also use the National Coaches Week Facebook profile frame throughout the week to show your support. And don’t forget to watch and share the National Coaches Week official video.
- Join a community event: Organize a community event to say #ThanksCoach, or join one taking place in your province or territory.
- Say ‘thanks, Coach!’: In addition to using the #ThanksCoach hashtag online during National Coaches Week, we encourage all athletes, participants, parents and friends to say 'Thanks, Coach!’ in real life too – all year round.