This workshop is for coaches working with participants experiencing the sport for the first time. There is no formalised competition at this level; it is about skill development. This workshop provides general information about safety and instruction using firearms. Separate modules are available for the three focus disciplines of Rifle, Pistol and Shotgun.
The workshop will be conducted in class over the span of two days.
Coaches will learn:
- To develop the beginner`s technical discipline specific shooting skills
- To critically analyze the shooter`s position
- To effectively implement corrections
- To assist individuals in adopting traits and qualities that contributes to character.
Coaches must have the following pre-requisites:
- Make Ethical Decisions
- Must have completed Plan a Practice module
- Must have completed Nutrition module
- An evaluation demonstrating your ability to instruct an athlete.