The Coaching Association of Canada (CAC) continues to monitor all available information related to the continued spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees, partners, and the coaches we serve in Canada are our priority.
- Coach and Partner Services and Analytics Team: Coaches and Partners are requested to submit all questions through the form on this page.
- Remote Work: The CAC staff are currently working remotely and responding to messages as soon as possible. CAC staff email addresses and phone numbers can be found here.
Return to Sport
Visit the Return to Sport webpages for all information related to the return to in-person sport activities. This resource hub includes tools and guidelines to support coaches, sport administrators, and NCCP delivery partners during the process of returning to sport participation.
Public Health Agencies
Given the dynamic nature of this situation, the CAC recommends that sport organizations align any protocols with directives from the Public Health Agency of Canada and provincial and territorial public health agencies to promote the health and safety of all participants and coaches. Updates can be found at:
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Provincial/Territorial Public Health information
- World Health Organization (WHO) International Travel & Health Updates
In addition to establishing additional protocols, we encourage everyone in the upcoming weeks and months to be vigilant regarding their health and safety.
Virtual Learning Opportunities for Coaches
The CAC recognizes the immense disruption to coaches' plans and goals caused by COVID-19 and appreciates your continued desire to pursue your lifelong learning activities. Those who wish to continue their lifelong learning through the CAC's digital channels are invited to review the following resources and activities: