- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning or make your own: 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces fajita steak (thinly sliced uncooked, unseasoned flank steak)
- 2 medium multicolored bell peppers
- 1 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- Cooking spray
Optional for topping:
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 4 (7-inch) tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Coat foil lined pan with cooking spray.
- Add pepper mixture to one side of pan.
- Add onions to other side of pan.
- Arrange steak in center of pan.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over entire fajita mixture.
- Cook for 15-17 minutes or until steak reaches desired degree of doneness.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Serve with sour cream or plain yogurt and salsa
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER 1 TORTILLA WITHOUT TOPPINGS)
- Calories: 193
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Protein: 21g
- Fat: 4.6
- Fiber: 2.2g
Sport Benefits: Sheet Pan Fajitas are a super easy way to get a balanced meal and cook it in bulk! If you’re gluten free, try corn tortillas or put the fajita mix on top of 1 cup of rice, bulgar, quinoa or rice noodles and make it a fajita bowl! These freeze well too if you’re meal planning!