- 1/4 cup Edamame
- 1 cup of White rice or brown rice
- ½ cup Avocado sliced
- 1 Tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup of Stir-fried vegetables (Bell pepper, carrots, broccoli stir-fried)
Instructions (2 servings)
- Cook rice & Cut vegetables in large chunks.
- Heat up frying pan or just place raw ingredients in a bowl. (skip steps 3-4 if just using raw ingredients)
- if stir-frying vegetables add oil to frying pan. Add cut carrots, broccoli to a frying pan. Stir-fry until carrots and broccoli are soft.
- Add bell peppers to frying pan.
- take stir-fried vegetable out of pan.
- Pit and slice up avocado.
- when rice is finished place rice in a bowl.
- Add pre-cooked edamame, Avocado, and stir-fried or raw vegetables
- Drizzle teriyaki sauce right before serving.
Nutrition Information (per cup)
- Calories: 356 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Protein: 12.28g
- Fat: 20g
- Fibre: 6g
A quick on the go meal. Make up a bunch in advance and take as a post workout meal. A True Taste of Tokyo!
Credit to: Katie Webster Recipe