Events and Workshops
The National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) benefits from collaboration between the various partners invested in the program. We recognize the impact, value, and importance of these partners and the various events and workshops they hold throughout the year aimed at further developing Canada’s coaches.
NCCP Partner-delivered Professional Development
There are currently over 225 sport-specific events and workshops that our partners, and you as coach participants, have outlined as valuable to your continued coach development. These events and workshops include (but are NOT limited to):
- Annual Conferences like the Petro-Canada Sport Leadership sportfif Conference;
- Sport Performance Speaker Series at the Canadian Sport Institutes;
- Baseball Canada Bluejays Clinics;
- Skate Canada Ice Summit Workshops;
- Karate Canada Adaptive Martial Arts training;
- Rugby Canada National Key Themes workshops;
- Sport Manitoba Age Appropriate Training workshops;
- Coaching PEI Between the Lines Series.
For more information on pre-approved professional development opportunities specific to your sport that can be found in the Locker, please contact your National or Provincial/Territorial Sport Organization.
External Partner Professional Development
In addition to those within the NCCP partnership, CAC is proud to partner with external organizations in order to offer a wide range of professional development opportunities to coaches across the country. Click on the logos below to find out more.
If your organization would like to have their training recognized as Professional Development, please review and fill in the application HERE.